This year the Boarding camp starts on July 12th (Boys and Girls 6–15 years).
We know many of our visitors relish the opportunity to board with us. Children both from Lebanon and abroad take advantage of this offer and it is a wonderful way to fully immerse themselves in the overall BHS Summer Experience. From getting up in the morning to falling asleep at night, every boy and girl is safe and happy, further enabling lifelong friends and memories to be made.
For those who have boarded with us in the past, we are sure they’ll be back again! For those who haven’t experienced boarding yet, don’t miss out on the chance to try it in 2021!
Please note: In case of illness, we cover the school doctor’s fees. Any other medical treatment needed will be at the parent’s or guardian’s expense.
BOARDING CAMP FEES
The boarding fees include:
- One optional class per day in the education programme
- All outside trips and activities
- Use of the swimming pool after Day Camp hours
- Afternoon and weekend outings and activities (rafting, caving, sea trips, boat trips, cinemas…)
- Full board, with high quality meals prepared on campus
- 24-hour accident insurance
- Extra activities such as paintball, horseback riding, banana boats, tennis, and water and disc skiing can be arranged at an additional cost.